Sign up form for 2022-2023 school year: Here
Active Member Requirements:
- Attendance at all Interact club meetings, held monthly. If you cannot make the meeting, you must contact one of the officers beforehand.
- Minimum of 10 points of service per semester. Points are earned by attending fundraisers, volunteering at events and donating to drives.
- Be a positive, accepting person who is willing to work with diverse groups of people at events or outside.
- Have a passion for helping others in need and those less fortunate than themselves.
Unable to attend an event you signed up for?
- Inform an officer at least two days before the event to give them time to find replacement participants.
- The point value of the event you missed will be deducted from your total points of the semester if you do not inform an officer 2 days beforehand.
Outside Points/Hours Policy
- A maximum of 3 points can be earned from outside sources. The outside points form can be found in the Resources section of this site. Please send a scanned copy of your form to email@example.com or bring the form to Ms. Schumacher's room in 1105.